Since four days, i try to install KDE2/Koffice and I begin to see the end of the tunnel... kdesupport, kdelibs, kdebase and koffice have been compiled and installed in /usr/local/Koffice. But when i start the new KDE, i have a lot of error messages (application, kde1.xpm missing, etc...) even if i export KDEDIR=/usr/local/Koffice : 1) Can I keep the old KDE 1.1.2 ? 2) Do I need to create a new user to start the new KDE ? 3) Since KDEDIR is not enough to set, what are the configuration files to change. Unfortunately, the FAQ KDE is a little unclear, since it concerns old versions of KDE. 4) Are there good books about KDE ? Thank you