List:       koffice
Subject:    RE: problem compiling kdelibs
From:       David Faure <David.Faure () CRAMER ! CO ! UK>
Date:       1999-09-28 8:27:04

Well you don't have to use that option yourself.
It's simply missing for the Makefile in kom/,
but since I'm at work...
Oh wait I can fix it anyway. I'm going to fix it.

Anyway, copy the two .h to $KDEDIR/include for now,
(or run make install in kdelibs/corba/cuteidl/)

--
David Faure
faure@kde.org - KDE developer