On Sat, 25 Sep 1999, Laurent montel wrote: > Hello it's laurent > I work on kspread but I try to print and it doesn't want. > It writes : Broken Pipe and Kspread crash. > It's the same think if I try to print to a file. > > It 's not specific to Koffice but KDE (For Kwrite is the same think) > But with control-panel (on redhat 6.0) it works. > > So can you help me please? Could you try to print into a file and see what happens there. If this gives the same result, either your printing configuration is broken or there is a bug in Qt´s printing. Which version of Qt do you use? -- Reggie