Great :-)))), after that I think kword will be really useable ! Lasse On Thu, 23 Sep 1999, Reginald Stadlbauer wrote: > On Wed, 22 Sep 1999, Lasse Jansson wrote: > > Hi, > > > > Is it planned (approx. when ?) to include generation of Table of Contents in > > kword ? > > Yes, that's one of the next things I'll implement. As I spend a half day in > planes yesterday, I had lots of time to think about ways to implement the new > features I want to implement before the freeze, and this is one of them. So I > already know how to implement it :-)) > > -- > Reggie