List:       koffice
Subject:    RE: KIllustrator
From:       David Faure <David.Faure () CRAMER ! CO ! UK>
Date:       1999-09-22 14:56:14

> Ok I found the problem: in Qt 1.44 there isn't
> QString.compare, but in Qt 2.0.x is it.
> Does that mean, that KIllustrator drops the support of KDE
> 1.x or at least of Qt 1.44?
> Using "if (fname.right (4) == ".kil"  != 0)" instead of
> "if (fname.right (4).compare (".kil") != 0)" should work with
> both Qt versions.
I don't know about the standalone version,
but of course the koffice version needs qt 2.

> PS: Can I regard this code a work in progress?
> +bool KIllustratorDocument::completeSaving
> (KOStore::Store_ptr store) {
> +  if (!store)
> +    return true;
> +
> +  return true;
> +}
Hehe :))
No, in fact.
completeSaving() is just meant for the document to be able to
save anything it has to save _in addition_ to the normal XML
stuff (which is saved somewhere else). If there is nothing
else to save than the XML (and the embedded parts), then
it's normal that completeSaving does nothing (ok it can do it in 1 line) :))

--
David Faure
faure@kde.org - KDE developer