List:       koffice
Subject:    new koffice web site is up
From:       Jeremy Blosser <jblosser () firinn ! org>
Date:       1999-09-15 21:31:48

The KFM problems I was having are gone in the new KFM/w 1.1.2, so I went
ahead and committed what I have... hopefully I caught all the right files.

The pages are now HTML 4.0 compliant, and it'd be good if they could stay
that way.  If you have changes to make and don't want to worry about the
HTML stuff yourself, just send them to koffice-web and I or someone else
will take care of it.

Also I'll try to monitor koffice@ for stuff that should be added/changed on
the web page (compile/install instructions, etc), but I may miss things, so
if you think about it, a post to koffice-web when called for would be
appreciated.

You can also always mail me directly if needed...

--
Jeremy Blosser   |   jblosser@firinn.org   |   http://jblosser.firinn.org/