List:       koffice
Subject:    Input needed: User Interface Standards
From:       Peter Penz <peter.penz () jk ! uni-linz ! ac ! at>
Date:       1999-09-14 16:37:52

To all KOffice-developers: I would need more comments about the
structure of the menus and your keybindings. Especially the Options-menu
seems to be a small problem: I got many mails, which don't like 'Save
Options' and want something like 'Preferences'... Still got no real
solution.

Another problem: Dialogs. The standard for dialogs is very weak... How
did you design your dialogs?

I think it should be our goal, that all KOffice-applications have a
common line in the menu-structure and key-bindings. So please check (use
RELOAD to get newest version):
http://www.esh.uni-linz.ac.at/~mother/hci/basics/index.html
and mail me your suggestions!

THANKS!