List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Problem: Close & Exit - Solution?
From:       Keith Antoine <kantoine () eastwind ! com ! au>
Date:       1999-09-10 0:37:07

Jost Schenck wrote:

> On Thu, 09 Sep 1999, Peter Penz wrote:
> > I didn't want to ask this before, because I thought everybody would
> > flame me, but: WHY DO WE NEED TO CLOSE A WINDOW (!) WITH AN ENTRY IN THE
> > FILE (!!!!)-MENU?
> >

> Because even if it's not really logical, it has been practiced for at least
> 15 years up to now ;-)

Logic has nothing to do with it really, its just been done that way for
so long it's now set in concrete. Unfortunately we humans are very
conservative and it takes an unusual person/circumstance to make a
difference in thinking.

Well that's my two Koala's worth anyway <g>

--
Keith            |Email:kantoine@eastwind.com.au //
URL:www.eastwind.com.au