List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Can anybody fix killustrator?
From:       Hans Spaans <cj.spaans () nexit ! net>
Date:       1999-09-07 23:38:32

Alexander Feigl wrote:

> Hello!
>
> I was not able to compile koffice with gcc 2.95.1 (--enable-debug was
> accidently enabled). Can anybody fix this:
>
> koffice/killustrator/share/FilterInfo.*
>
> The ExportFilter * is named export and my compiler doesn´t like that. I think
> the compiler is right.. "export" is a reserved key word and you shouldn´t use
> it.
>
> Alexander

These files should fix the problem.

Hans Spaans
["FilterInfo.cc" (text/plain)]

/* -*- C++ -*-

  $Id: FilterInfo.cc,v 1.1.1.1 1998/07/09 13:33:27 sattler Exp $

  This file is part of KIllustrator.
  Copyright (C) 1998 Kai-Uwe Sattler (kus@iti.cs.uni-magdeburg.de)

  it under the terms of the GNU Library General Public License as
  published by
  (at your option) any later version.

  You should have received a copy of the GNU Library General Public License
  Foundation, Inc., 675 Mass Ave, Cambridge, MA 02139, USA.

*/

/* IMPORTANT NOTE
** NexIT, Hans Spaans, cj.spaans@nexit.net
** Because of problems with the variable export. I called export Export and
** import Import.
*/

#include "FilterInfo.h"
#include "ExportFilter.h"
#include "ImportFilter.h"

FilterInfo::FilterInfo (Kind kind, const char* type, const char* ext,
			const char* vendor,
			const char* release, ImportFilter* imp,
			ExportFilter* exp) {
  f_kind = kind;
  f_type = type;
  f_extension = ext;
  f_vendor = vendor;
  f_release = release;
  Import = imp;
  Export = exp;
}

const char* FilterInfo::type () const {
  return (const char *) f_type;
}

const char* FilterInfo::extension () const {
  return (const char *) f_extension;
}

const char* FilterInfo::vendor () const {
  return (const char *) f_vendor;
}

const char* FilterInfo::release () const {
  return (const char *) f_release;
}

FilterInfo::Kind FilterInfo::kind () const {
  return f_kind;
}

ExportFilter* FilterInfo::exportFilter () {
  return Export;
}

ImportFilter* FilterInfo::importFilter () {
  return Import;
}

["FilterInfo.h" (text/plain)]

/* -*- C++ -*-

  $Id: FilterInfo.h,v 1.1.1.1 1998/07/09 13:33:28 sattler Exp $

  This file is part of KIllustrator.
  Copyright (C) 1998 Kai-Uwe Sattler (kus@iti.cs.uni-magdeburg.de)

  it under the terms of the GNU Library General Public License as
  published by
  (at your option) any later version.

  You should have received a copy of the GNU Library General Public License
  Foundation, Inc., 675 Mass Ave, Cambridge, MA 02139, USA.

*/

/* IMPORTANT NOTE
** NexIT, Hans Spaans, cj.spaans@nexit.net
** Because of problems with the variable export. I called export Export and
** import Import.
*/

#ifndef FilterInfo_h_
#define FilterInfo_h_

#include <qstring.h>

class ExportFilter;
class ImportFilter;

class FilterInfo {
 public:
  enum Kind { FKind_Import, FKind_Export };

  FilterInfo (Kind kind, const char* type, const char* ext,
	      const char* vendor = 0L,
	      const char* release = 0L, ImportFilter* imp = 0L,
	      ExportFilter* exp = 0L);

  const char* type () const;
  const char* vendor () const;
  const char* release () const;
  const char* extension () const;
  Kind kind () const;

  ExportFilter* exportFilter ();
  ImportFilter* importFilter ();

private:
  QString f_type, f_vendor, f_release, f_extension;
  Kind f_kind;
  ExportFilter* Export;
  ImportFilter* Import;
};