List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: MICO problem solved. Please add this to the FAQ.
From:       Jost Schenck <uzsnty () uni-bonn ! de>
Date:       1999-09-07 19:30:27

On Tue, 07 Sep 1999, David Faure wrote:
> I don't remember the name of the person in charge for the FAQ (and installation
> guide, if any ?), but please put something like this in the FAQ
> (fixing my english at the same time !)

Thanks!

I'm very grateful for any additions to the FAQ by people who are more into the
technical matters - please mail me at jost@schenck.de or uzsnty@uni-bonn.de and
put something like KOffice-FAQ into the subject (I found about 100 mails
about hemp and intercultural communication difficulties in my inbox tonight,
so it's difficult checking each mail for relevance).
-Jost.

--
Jost Schenck
jost@schenck.de