List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: compiling on a Redhat 6.0 i386 machine
From:       Christopher Molnar <molnarc () compuserve ! com>
Date:       1999-09-07 10:07:11

Thanks Ryan,

I think that is the answer I was looking for, along with the suggestion from
the person who had the dupe file suggestion. It seems Redhat wants to put things
in different places than the  other flavors do.

Since I took an image of the system before I started messing around with things
I am able to go back and start over, get rid of some dupe files suggested by
someone else and do this link.

Christopher Molnar
Quality Assurance
860-636-5588