List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: KOffice in Brazilian Portuguese?
From:       Cristian Tibirna <ctibirna () total ! net>
Date:       1999-09-05 17:56:01

On 5 Sep 1999, Wander de Castro Silva wrote:

> Will KOffice support Brazilian Portuguese Language with our special
> characteres?

KOffice will support whatever KDE supports. And right now KDE is very well
able to support brazilian portuguese thanks to the international keyboard
mechanism.

Problem could be with *translating* KOffice's interface and documentation
in portuguese. But the brazilian translation team is quite active as long
as I know, and you can surely help them. Look at

http://www.kde.org/i18n.html

Cristian Tibirna