On Wed, 01 Sep 1999, Leon Widdershoven wrote: > What actually surprises me the most is that people who seem > to be able to write, are not capable of reading. > > Posts like "it is alpha software", "some parts may be usefull, > but don't count on it" and "WOW, it compiles!" > are numerous, > and still some people seem to conclude from this that koffice > is directly competing with MS Office. (...) Leon, please simply ignore stupid mails like this "Is kword ready?" one. Don't waste your time answering on such nonsence. Greetings, Matthias -- Matthias Elter me@kde.org / me@main-echo.net KDE developer