On Tue, 31 Aug 1999, Matthias Elter wrote: >On Tue, 31 Aug 1999, Stephan Kulow wrote: >> Helmut Steeb wrote: >> > >> > Hi, >> > >> > what encoding will (does) KOffice use? Will it be fully Unicode enabled? >> > >> Yes. >> BTW: Is the koffice Faq still maintained? > >I wonder what happended to the bazillion people interested in maintaining the >koffice website?! Instead of posting daily design concepts to koffice@kde.org >somebody might have wanted to actually do something? ;-) ;-)) Unfortunately I had the impression that these were mainly people who talked a lot about what great things they could do but did nothing. So, if something here is interested in polishing up the existing pages, do it! :-) -- Reggie