On Tue, 31 Aug 1999, Stephan Kulow wrote: > Helmut Steeb wrote: > > > > Hi, > > > > what encoding will (does) KOffice use? Will it be fully Unicode enabled? > > > Yes. > BTW: Is the koffice Faq still maintained? I wonder what happended to the bazillion people interested in maintaining the koffice website?! Instead of posting daily design concepts to koffice@kde.org somebody might have wanted to actually do something? ;-) Greetings, Matthias -- Matthias Elter me@kde.org / me@main-echo.net KDE developer