List:       koffice
Subject:    cvsup instructions
From:       Lasse Jansson <lasse.jansson () telia ! com>
Date:       1999-08-27 19:08:50

Hi,

In  http://www.kde.org/cvsup.html it is stated that (6.) one should issue the command "ln -s
../kde-common/admin ."
Well, the response is "ln: .admin: cannot overwrite directory"

I guess that this does not matter. This guess comes from the fact that when
looking at the files in the admin directory of kde-common/admin those files
have older revision dates than the admin directories in the respective
directories like kdebase, kdelibs etc........

Are the instructions out of date or is there something fundamental that I
haven't understood about cvsup ?

/Lasse