List:       koffice
From:       "Timothy Coltman" <tim () auroral ! freeserve ! co ! uk>
Date:       1999-08-18 19:38:08

Hello

Please excuse this very elementary question which has probably been asked
hundreds of times before (I can't actually find an answer to it but that
might just be me).

What do I need to compile katabase? It says it's looking for libpq++.h or
something similar and complains it can't find it. Using some guess work, I
downloaded and installed some RPMs for postgresql-6.5.1 (or similar) but
these still didn't work. Should I compile pgsql from source and try again?

Any assistance would be appreciated
Tim

P.S. I downloaded KDE 2.0 at the weekend [the pre-alpha version, I think]
and all the toolbar icons are screwed up. I ended up installing a load from
a previous download as all the colours were messed up and it complained that
it was looking for PNGs and there were none [lots of XPMs though]. Is this
fixed yet (not a very important issue, I know)?

--
tim@auroral.freeserve.co.uk