List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: kspread still not starting up
From:       Dave Nash <dave () gnasher ! demon ! co ! uk>
Date:       1999-08-17 21:28:33

David Sagnol wrote:

> > kspread is dying immediately during startup
> > and kword during open file
> >
> Maybe you forget to start kded before using KOffice applications ?
>
> David

Hmmm I'd never heard of this one till now. Unfortunately it segfaults when \
I run it. I can't get a backtrace because there doesn't seem to be any \
symbolic information in it. I ran configure --enable-debug. Is this enough? \
The same is true of all koffice components I try (without kded).

Dave Nash

--
http://welcome.to/ourselfbuild