Alan Au wrote: > > Hi, > > I've read the FAQ but it doesn't seem to deal with this problem. > > I am using: qt 2.0.1, koffice-19990811 > > When I did a compile for this it reported missing zlib headers when > compiling some of the files in koffice/filters. To fix this I added > /usr/local/qt/src/3rdparty/zlib to the include path in > koffice/filters/Makefile. That seemed to fix the problem. > > Is this the right thing to do? Thanks. > > (Also, I think the latest snapshots of kdesupport doesn't include jpeglib > so I had to use the the stable 1.1.1 release). > Install zlib-dev and jpeglib-dev. Your distribution should come with it. Otherwise download them from a public server, there should be plenty of it. Greetings, Stephan -- Better give your hours some more life than your life some more hours. - anonymous