List:       koffice
Subject:    zlib includes missing
From:       Alan Au <alanau () cse ! unsw ! EDU ! AU>
Date:       1999-08-16 23:45:15

Hi,

I've read the FAQ but it doesn't seem to deal with this problem.

I am using: qt 2.0.1, koffice-19990811

When I did a compile for this it reported missing zlib headers when
compiling some of the files in koffice/filters. To fix this I added
/usr/local/qt/src/3rdparty/zlib to the include path in
koffice/filters/Makefile. That seemed to fix the problem.

Is this the right thing to do? Thanks.

(Also, I think the latest snapshots of kdesupport doesn't include jpeglib
so I had to use the the stable 1.1.1 release).

Alan