List:       koffice
Subject:    Koffice and saving embedded document
From:       David Sagnol <David.Sagnol () sophia ! inria ! fr>
Date:       1999-08-14 7:59:09

I try to use the different components and everything seems Ok (if
you accept that it's alpha software ;-) except that, when I try to
save a Kword file with a kspread table embedded in it (it's the same
if I use a killustrator frame or a kdigramm), the program die or the
saved file cannot be reload.

Maybe it's a known bug or there is something wrong with my setup ?
I used the last cvs.

David