List:       koffice
Subject:    KDE 2.0 not yet alpha
From:       Pascal Fleury <Pascal.Fleury () epfl ! ch>
Date:       1999-08-12 6:57:34

I know about the very non final stage of KDE 2.0 However, I compiled it,
and it seems
to work quite properly. But I can't move icons on the Desktop, and when
clicking help
in applications, no help ever appears. It seems to send out the CORBA
request though.
What is that very basic error I am stuck with ?
And is this version already supposed to be able to handle the apps
config files from KDE 1.1.1?
It did not work for me.
Pascal

Qt 2.0.1, mico 2.2.7, KDE-2.0 daily snapshot, with egcs-2.91.66
19990314/Linux on RedHat 6.0
installed in separate directories on a working KDE 1.1.1 system, the KDE
1.1.1 still works :-)

["Pascal.Fleury.vcf" (text/x-vcard)]