List:       koffice
Subject:    cvs / building
From:       SteveC <steve () fractalus ! com>
Date:       1999-08-09 21:39:48

> the openparts.idl file is part of the kdelibs. So I think you need a
> recent snapshot of kdelibs. You'll find the idl files in

Hi people..

sorry, I still need help,

I /do/. I got it off ftp.kde.org (yesterday) though and not cvs. but the
ftp version does not make the .idl files?

ok so bit the bullet and got cvsup but I am behind a firewall. Specifying
-p 1080 or -p 8080 has not helped and the faqs are vauge or non-existent,
is anyone here behind a firewall and has some working settings..

thanks for any more help.. I'll get koffice built if it kills me

cheers,

SteveC