List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: kspread and kimageshow
From:       Michael Koch <m_koch () bigfoot ! de>
Date:       1999-08-06 8:12:11

Am Fre, 06 Aug 1999 schrieb Christian Bucher:
> I've found to problems during compiling and using koffice, any ideas
> what to fix?
>

> in subdir kimageshow during make:

OH, NO. The app is called KImageShop, not Show.

> cd .. && automake --gnu kimageshop/Makefile
> kimageshop/Makefile.am:6: required directory kimageshop/data does not exist

Do you use cvs ? CVS does not "update" correctly when new subdirs appear.
You have to chechout the directory.

cvs co koffice/kimageshop/data

--
Michael Koch

KDE fan, enthusiast and developer

student of computer science at university of applied sciences of Darmstadt, Germany

koch@kde.org, m_koch@bigfoot.de, mkoch@mail.riednet.wh.tu-darmstadt.de
http://www.riednet.wh.tu-darmstadt.de/~mkoch