On Tue, 03 Aug 1999, Joel Sing wrote: > Hi All, > > I have been trying on and off for the last week to subscribe to the > koffice-web mailing list with no success. My mail just seems to be > disappearing down a black hole. No bounce no nothing! Are there any web > developers still hanging around here or have they all gone to the > koffice-web list?? > > Regards, > > Joel I am a Web Developer Joel, haven't had the time to get on another list lately. So, what did ya need? maybe I can help you out. Get back to me directly instead of through the list so we don't clobber it with web stuff not related to KOffice. Ryan Hilton