List:       koffice
Subject:    Compiling kIllustrator
From:       Percy Leonhardt <percy () linuxfreak ! com>
Date:       1999-08-03 19:33:37

On Tue, 3 Aug 1999, Frank Endriss wrote:

> ScriptDialog.cc: In method `void ScriptDialog::loadScripts()':
> ScriptDialog.cc:84: no matching function for call to
> `KApplication::kde_datadir ()'

Hi Frank,

I had the same problem when compiling the 0801 snapshot. And it is indeed
because of kIllustrator depending on older kdelibs. I first tried to fix
it with some quick & dirty _delete_that_and_add_this. But finally I gave
up as I saw that I wasn't just a short hack. (Later on you get messages
about missing kslider.h, kcombo.h, drag.h and more)
So my advice: simply comment out the killustrator-directory in the top
makefile. This worked perfectly for me as the other apps compiled without
any errors.

Hope I could help you with that. KOffice is worth the little trouble. :-)

	Percy