List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: KOffice development
From:       Michael Koch <m_koch () bigfoot ! de>
Date:       1999-08-03 10:26:44

Am Die, 03 Aug 1999 schrieb Martin Konold:
> On Tue, 3 Aug 1999, Reginald Stadlbauer wrote:
>
> > >Can you provide everyone with some hints?
> >
> > ?????? You mean that Coolo, Michael and me and lots of other _don't_ get this
> > error is related to special settings of _our_ systems?? I really don't get it.
>
> No I was not refering to this special error but more generally speaking.

All you need is an actual distribution and following the install-howto on
http://koffice.kde.org.

--
Michael Koch

KDE fan, enthusiast and developer

student of computer science at university of applied sciences of Darmstadt, Germany

koch@kde.org, m_koch@bigfoot.de, mkoch@mail.riednet.wh.tu-darmstadt.de
http://www.riednet.wh.tu-darmstadt.de/~mkoch