Hello, I am new to this mailing list. I have a very high interest in Koffice. I work at Motorola on the Unix Team, but on the side support a local school. I setup a Linux computer lab for them replacing all their Windows 9x machines. I currently am running KDE on those boxes. I can't wait to get Koffice in an .RPM Version. I have been watching the Koffice web site for some time, but haven't seen any major updates, so I figured this mailing list might help. What is the current status of Koffice? Any information will be very useful.. thanks! -- Ryan Wyler SC4211@email.mot.com Motorola ITSS U N I X [ Unix is very Friendly ...just pickier about who it makes friends with. ]