List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: KOffice websites (another possible design)
From:       Michael Koch <m_koch () bigfoot ! de>
Date:       1999-07-29 10:42:11

Am Mit, 28 Jul 1999 schrieb Jeremy Blosser:
> >%_Are the developers getting sick of this conversation?  I know web design
> prolly doesn't interest most of them at all :)  Do we need a koffice-web
> list?

I donīt think so. koffice@kde.org has not much traffic for now. We are very few
developers. I think you can use this ML for the next time. No reason to make a
new ML.

--
Michael Koch

KDE fan, enthusiast and developer

student of computer science at university of applied sciences of Darmstadt, Germany

koch@kde.org, m_koch@bigfoot.de, mkoch@mail.riednet.wh.tu-darmstadt.de
http://www.riednet.wh.tu-darmstadt.de/~mkoch