List:       koffice
Subject:    Unsubscribe
From:       "McGrew, Jeff" <Jeff.McGrew () fmr ! com>
Date:       1999-07-28 12:18:52

Unsubscribe

	-----Original Message-----
	From:	Jeremy Blosser [SMTP:jblosser@firinn.org]
	Sent:	Wednesday, July 28, 1999 4:05 AM
	To:	koffice@kde.org
	Subject:	Re: KOffice websites (another possible design)

	Joel Sing [jsing@bssc.edu.au] wrote:
	> This is one very clean, professional, well designed site (IMO)...

	Thanks :)

	> If I were you I would keep working on this design!

	Any suggestions for improvement?  Other than adding sub pages and
fixing
	the content up, of course.

	> Is it possible to make the large image white to start with (before
it
	> loads). Black just looks a bit to loud on the white page.

	Yes, this was an odd thing from the CSS.  It's fixed now, or should
be...
	if someone with IE4 and IE5 and NS 4.x on Win9x could verify that
the fix
	didn't break something else for them, I'd appreciate it.

	--
	Jeremy Blosser   |   jblosser@firinn.org   |
http://jblosser.firinn.org/

	"Would you fight to the death, for that which you love?
	                   In a cause surely hopeless ...for that which you
love?"
	                                             -- D. McKiernan,
_Dragondoom_