List:       koffice
Subject:    RE: KOffice Web Site Map
From:       "Alexander N. Kanaev" <alexander.kanaev () interped ! su ! se>
Date:       1999-07-26 13:05:03

'komponent' looks too much like a misspelling .... unless we find a real
tricky way to make it shine... a catchy mark (like the starting K in every
application name) is great, but when used everywhere it sounds like an
overdoze =)
just my 2 cents...

by the way... here comes a second try ...
http://www.interped.su.se/koffice1/index.htm  a very standard design... the
logo is distorted (for the moment, will fit it later) nothing works for the
moment, just the menu to 'information' and 'components'... but tell me if
it's worth expanding =)

regards,
alex