List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: KOffice Web Site Map
From:       Hans Meine <hansmeine () dial-net ! de>
Date:       1999-07-25 21:17:32

On Sat, 24 Jul 1999, Joel Sing wrote:
>I think the following should be adhered to during the development:
>- - Page style should be kept consistant across the entire site
>- - Screenshots should be thumbnails with links to larger images
>(nothing worse then having to download several hundred Kb of images
>just to have a quick look!). You can also get more on one page.
>- - All pages should have a link back to main/home (index.html) page.
>This makes it easy to get back to the start and prevents people from
>getting lost.
I just want to _say_ something which you would probably have done anyway ;-)

- important: put a link to the _right_ webmaster on _each_ page for small
comments like "word xyz was spelled wrong" and
- put the date of last change on the page. This is considered important by many
other ppl, too, though I could live without it ;-)

--

Ciao,
   /  /