Nick Lozinsky wrote: > > I've installed the new version of Qt and Mico, I can run ./configure > without a problem, but when I run "make" it gives me an error, "No rule > to make target '/usr/include/idl/openparts.idl'm needed by > 'koffice.idl'. Stop.", could someone please help me thanks. > Hmm, that's a bug in configure I would say. It should bomb out with "Are you crazy? Someone should have told you, that you need decent kdelibs too for compiling koffice". Sorry - I'll fix that, Stephan -- Better give your hours some more life than your life some more hours. - anonymous