Am Don, 22 Jul 1999 schrieb Heiko Garrelts: > My version of Koffice doesn't work because I haven't got the > libkio.so.2 > lybrary. Whehere can I get this????? I donīt know this version. It must be very old. Do you use a precompiled version ???? Because of the FAST (?) development of KOffice its not recommendable to use precompiled versions. Compile KOffice yourself. Instructions are on http://koffice.kde.org. -- Michael Koch KDE fan, enthusiast and developer student of computer science at university of applied sciences of Darmstadt, Germany koch@kde.org, m_koch@bigfoot.de, mkoch@mail.riednet.wh.tu-darmstadt.de http://www.riednet.wh.tu-darmstadt.de/~mkoch