List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Shall I help porting ?
From:       Michael Koch <m_koch () bigfoot ! de>
Date:       1999-07-22 21:35:02

Am Don, 22 Jul 1999 schrieb Torben Weis:
> Hi,
>
> On Thu, 22 Jul 1999, Michael Koch wrote:
>
> > Am Don, 22 Jul 1999 schrieb Torben Weis:
> > > Hi,

> > > That is easy to fix. Just copy the code form the current snapshot.
> >
> > I know. Six lines of really simple code. I will fix this.
> >
> > > Do you know how to use the DOM stuff ?
> >
> > Not really, but If you say me what I have to fix I do it.
>
> Do you want to fix Katabase or something else ?

I want to have fixed koffice-libs. When the libs are fixed, then the apps have
to be fixed. I will fix Katabase, when the libs are ready. For now we have make
kword and kspread stable with DOM. Or what do you think ?

Michael Koch

KDE fan, enthusiast and developer

student of computer science at university of applied sciences of Darmstadt, Germany

koch@kde.org, m_koch@bigfoot.de, mkoch@mail.riednet.wh.tu-darmstadt.de
http://www.riednet.wh.tu-darmstadt.de/~mkoch