List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: KOffice websites
From:       Joel Sing <jsing () bssc ! edu ! au>
Date:       1999-07-20 15:13:30

Hi All,

Okay. I will try to get a site map created in the next couple of days!

>Please, do not change the Katabase-pages. Finally we found a person who want
>maintain it. He´s working on it.
I don't see any problem with this as long as we can all work in toghether.
Otherwise it could look a bit odd if this one page is completely different
to the rest.

Cheers,

Joel Sing

     => Joel Sing | jsing@bssc.edu.au | ICQ#28726074 <=