List:       koffice
Subject:    KOffice depends on Qt2.1 snapshots now?!
From:       Matthias Elter <me () main-echo ! net>
Date:       1999-07-20 9:45:42

Hi

Seems to me that KOffice depends on Qt 2.1 snapshots since a commit from Torben
at 07/15.

The compilation (with Qt2.0) breaks at:
qdom.cc: In method `class QDOM::Element QDOM::Document::createElement(const class \
QString &, const class QPen &)': qdom.cc:3386: no matching function for call to \
`QColor::name () const'

Torben, does kofficecore really _need_ to depend on 2.1(then we perhaps
all should switch to 2.1 snapshots), or can it be fixed to compile with
2.0? :-)

Greetings,
Matthias

--