List:       koffice
Subject:    katabase
From:       Hans Meine <hansmeine () dial-net ! de>
Date:       1999-07-18 19:38:35

Hi!

I just read about the choice of PostgreSQL for katabase and then saw this on
kde-announce:

Begin3
Title:          Kpsql
Version:        0.9
Entered-date:   30JUN99
Author:         Mutiny Bay Software <info@mutinybaysoftware.com>
Maintained-by:  Mutiny Bay Software <info@mutinybaysoftware.com>
Primary-site:   http://www.mutinybaysoftware.com
         kpsql-0.9.tgz
         kpsql-0.9.lsm
Home-page:      http://www.mutinybaysoftware.com
Platform:       Linux and other Unices, needs Qt and the KDE libs
Copying-policy: GNU Public License
End

Maybe this can be used for katabase or koffice in general?
(just in case I am the last seeing it - just forget about this mail ;-) )

--

Ciao,
   /  /