List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: MiniSTL
From:       Mosfet <mosfet () jorsm ! com>
Date:       1999-07-17 13:39:15

Very cool indeed :) Getting mico compile and memory size down is one of the
primary concerns I hear (and have myself) about KDE2.0, and very few people
have the in-depth know-how required to do anything about it. Thanks a bunch for
taking the time and effort into getting these things working for us.

mosfet@kde.org
mosfet@jorsm.com