Hi! As some of you are working on M$ Office import filters, I'd like to announce that I've nearly finished a simple OLE-stream decoder (a rewrite of Harri´s framework :). It *should* work (at least it does for me), but I'm sure you will find some bugs (esp. mem-leaks). At the moment it is able to browse an OLE document, to deliver some info for each stream and of course the raw streams. If you want to test it: klaola.[cc|h] in koffice/kword/filters/winword97 These files will be transferred to koffice/lib if some filters will use it... Please let me know if something is missing/buggy/ Werner P.S. If you need any further OLE-Info, please visit the homepage of the LAOLA-project: http://wwwwbs.cs.tu-berlin.de/~schwartz/perl/ or contact Bill Gates >:)