List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: trouble
From:       Michael Koch <m_koch () bigfoot ! de>
Date:       1999-07-13 11:24:32

Am Die, 13 Jul 1999 schrieb Yuri Hramov:
> Hello,
>
> 	I compiling KOffice & received this message: "koQueryTypes.h:30: sorry, not implemented: namespace
> make[3]: *** [koDocument.lo] Error 1  ". That can I do?
>
> Yuri

You have to upgrade your compiler. Use egcs 1.1.x+ or something similar.
--
Michael Koch

KDE fan, enthusiast and developer

student of computer science at university of applied sciences of Darmstadt, Germany

koch@kde.org, m_koch@bigfoot.de, mkoch@mail.riednet.wh.tu-darmstadt.de
http://www.riednet.wh.tu-darmstadt.de/~mkoch