Dominique BERTHET wrote: > > Hi, > I try to use koffice on a pc (pentium) with linux suse 6.1, kde 1.1.15 > > When I try to start koshell I have the following error message > > koshell.bin: error in loading shared libraries > libkio.so.2: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory > > what's the library. I can't find it in my suse distribution > > could you help me ? > Please ask SuSe not here Greetings, Stephan -- As long as Linux remains a religion of freeware fanatics, Microsoft have nothing to worry about. By Michael Surkan, PC Week Online