List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: How can I help?
From:       weis () stud ! uni-frankfurt ! de
Date:       1999-07-01 17:46:43

Hi,

Writing doku is a good thing. There is almost none for
users and a bit for hackers.

Of course you can try some KOffice komponent, search for bugs
or missing features and start implementing them.

Before you do big hacks on some komponent ask the maintainer
first to avoid CVS clashes which makes nobody happy :-)

Happy hacking!

Bye
Tsorben