List:       koffice
Subject:    KOM/OP
From:       Adam Brewster <adambrewster () usa ! net>
Date:       1999-07-01 4:33:49

KDE Team,
    Sorry to bother you, but I have managedto get just about all of the
KOffice package to work on my PPC, but make complains that there is no
rule to build /opt/kde/include/idl/openparts.idl.  I think assume this
means that I need the OP package, but I can't find it.  What should I
do?
    Also, I would be able to help you with any testing work on PPC if
you are in need.
--Thank you,
            Adam Brewster