List:       koffice
Subject:    koffice <-> kdebase
From:       Simon Hausmann <tronical () gmx ! net>
Date:       1999-06-24 18:39:56

Hi,

I'm currently hacking KoHTML II and since it extensively uses the HTML
viewing component from Konqueror it needs an installed konqueror
(kdebase) in order to compile at least (because of konqueror.idl) .

So I wonder whether it is ok for the KOffice package to depend on kdebase
(like other packages like kdegraphics or kdenetwork) or whether I should
add a copy of konqueror.idl to kohtml?

The disadvantage of this would be that I have to keep the copy in kohtml
always in sync with the original konqueror.idl in kdebase.

Suggestions?

Ciao,
  Simon

--