List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: can't configure .kdelnk for floppy
From:       Thomas Capricelli <capricel () enst ! fr>
Date:       1999-06-24 14:15:03

>Unix/X usually works with 3-button mice. You would have to find out how
>MkLinux wants you to emulate the 2nd and 3rd mouse buttons on a Mac
>mouse, or maybe you'll want to buy a 3buttons mouse alltogether.

To emulate the two missing buttons, you have to click your mouse while holding
the 'option' buttons on the keyboard (the one next to the 'apple' button.)

the keyboard-left button will let you emulate the mouse-middle button and the
keyboard-right will emulate the mouse-right button.

My mac is at home and I'm not sure whether you have to use the option or the
apple button, just try both to know...

 Thomas
 --

Thomas Capricelli	<capricel@enst.fr>