List:       koffice
Subject:    A book on KOffice
From:       "Tracy Brown" <tbrown () sybex ! com>
Date:       1999-06-21 17:46:08

Hi,

I am an acquisitions editor at Sybex Computer Books in Alameda, California.
I received a proposal for a book titled "KOffice for Linux" which seems
very interesting. Can you give me any estimate of how big an audience for
such a book will be, particularly after the release of KOffice 1.0? Do you
have an estimate of how many people have downloaded the product/products in
its current state?

Any information is appreciated!

Regards,

Tracy Brown