List:       koffice
Subject:    Inserting Images
From:       John Mark Walker <jmwalker () valinux ! com>
Date:       1999-06-20 21:05:02

I have noticed that I am no longer able to insert images and have not for
the last 2 or 3 days.  Has anyone else been able to duplicate this?

I just compiled today's snapshots (0620) and the same thing happens.  It
doesn't matter if I'm using kword, kpresenter, or whatever.  Whenever I
try to insert an image, the "preview" on the right only shows the text
encoding for any image file - so far I have only tried jpg's and gif's.

If this was previously documented, my apologies.

Regards,
JM