List:       koffice
Subject:    KWord dies
From:       Andreas Krogh <andreak () xcon-data ! no>
Date:       1999-06-16 10:12:57

Hi, I finally got to compile and install KWord.
But when I start it I get:
bash$ kword
kde_bindir() is obsolete. Try to use KStandardDirs instead
kde_bindir() is obsolete. Try to use KStandardDirs instead
kde_configdir() is obsolete. Try to use KStandardDirs instead
KStdDirs::findResDir(): can't find "C/LC_MESSAGES/kword.mo" in type
"locale".
KStdDirs::findResDir(): can't find "C/LC_MESSAGES/kdelibs.mo" in type
"locale".
exception handling not supported,
the following exception has been thrown:
IDL:omg.org/CORBA/BAD_PARAM:1.0 (0, not-completed)
IOT trap/Abort

It seems I don't have kword.mo installed, what went wrong?

--
Andreas Joseph Krogh <andreak@ifi.uio.no.no>