List:       koffice
Subject:    additional features for KOrganizer
From:       Arie Folger <afolger () ymail ! yu ! edu>
Date:       1999-06-11 11:11:47

A nice and rather useful feature for KOrgenizer would be the possibility
to do elementary project management. A project could be marked for a
specified period of time, and the project would automatically appear on
the daily to do list. In addition, it would be possible to chart all
project on a, say, twelve month period, with the project represented by
a color coded bar grapph. In shareware you can find such a product for
M$ Win95. I believe it is available on ZDNet and I think it is called
RedBox PIM.

Anyway, you guys are doing great work, keep it up.

Oh, I see that there is a disproportionate amount of Linux/UNIX work
being developed in Germany. Is that a coincidence, or is there a
historical/social reason for this? Is there a web page that answers that
question so you don't have t waste your time writing it.

Thank you.